Valley Professionals Community Health Center is a federally qualified health center that provides primary care, behavioral health, dental and patient support services. The center has 6 clinics located in Indiana, as well as a Mobile School-Based Health Center that provides primary and behavioral health services in local schools. The five values of Valley Professionals are Quality, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, and Accountability.
- Acute Care for Cold, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Sore Throat, Rash, Vomiting, Flu Symptoms, Earache;
- Child & Adult Wellness Exams;
- Physical Examinations;
- Women’s Health;
- Chronic Disease Care;
- Family Planning & Obstetrics;
- Geriatric Care;
- Minor Procedures;
- Laboratory Services.
- Dental examinations;
- Dental screenings;
- Fluoride treatments;
- Broken or chipped teeth;
- Root Canals;
- Individual counseling;
- Family counseling;
- Child or Adolescent counseling;
- School-Based Behavioral Health.
- Dr. Christopher Fitzsimmons, MD (providing care in Bloomingdale and Clinton);
- Dr. Patrick Foley, MD (providing care in Crawfordsville);
- Dr. George Fritch, MD (providing care in Clinton);
- Dr. Bing Gale, MD (providing care in Clinton and Cayuga);
- Dr. Danielle Cundiff, DO (providing care in Clinton and Cayuga);
- Dr. Angela Hatfield, MD (providing care in Clinton);
- Dr. Steven Waltz, MD (providing care in Rockville);
- Dr. Anastasia Yi, DO (providing care in Crawfordsville).
The clinic’s staff also includes nurse practitioners, behavioral health specialists, dentists, directors, clinic managers, and site managers. A full list of the clinic’s employees can be viewed on the site.
Valley Professionals accepts all commercial insurance types ( Medicaid, Medicare) and self-pay. They can also offer you a Sliding Fee Scale if you are eligible.
201 W Academy Street, Bloomingdale, IN 47832
703 W Park Street, Cayuga, IN 47928
777 S Main Street, #100, Clinton, IN 47842
1702 Lafayette Road, Crawfordsville, IN 47933
727 Lincoln Rd, Rockville, IN 47842
1530 N 7th Street, #201, Terre Haute, IN 47807
Mobile Health Center
Each clinic has individual working hours. You can find them on the website. Valley Professionals offers extended hours at it’s Clinton Office with no appointment needed, so you can visit it if you have acute conditions such as fever, vomiting, congestion, sore throat, flu symptoms, cough, rash, earache, or other similar symptoms. You do not have to be a patient of Valley Professionals to get primary care services during the extended hours.
Category: Clinic Review