Labette Health is a family practice clinic. Their goal is to meet their patients’ healthcare needs by delivering comprehensive primary care. You can visit Labette Health clinics for treating earaches, flu, sinus infections, gastrointestinal problems, respiratory problems, minor injuries, and other conditions.
The clinic provides a wide range of medical services, including:
- Air Methods (Air Ambulance);
- CORE-Fitness & Aquatics (Learn to Swim & Aquasize Classes, Medical Based Fitness);
- CORE-Rehabilitation (Aquatic therapy, Occupational therapy, Physical therapy, Speech therapy);
- Diabetes center (Diabetes self-management);
- Emergency medical service;
- Emergency services;
- Home care;
- Imaging services (MRI);
- Inpatient rehabilitation;
- Orthopedics & Joint Replacement;
- Pulmonology and sleep medicine;
- Sports medicine;
- Surgical services (Robotic surgery, Discharge instructions);
- Women’s health.
Labette Health off-campus clinics include:
- Advanced OB-GYN Associates of SEK;
- Altamont Clinic;
- Cardiology Clinic;
- Chanute Clinic & Express Care-RHC;
- Cherryvale Clinic;
- Chetopa Clinic;
- Coffeyville Clinic;
- Dermatology Clinic;
- Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic;
- Endocrinology/Diabetes Clinic;
- Erie Clinic;
- Express Care;
- Independence Clinic & Express Care;
- Independence Healthcare Center Rural Health Clinic;
- Independence Internal Medicine & Pediatrics Clinic;
- Independence Women’s & Children’s Clinic;
- Internal Medicine & Pediatrics;
- Labette Health Family Practice;
- Labette Health General Surgery;
- Neurosurgery and Spine Clinic;
- Oncology Clinic;
- Oswego Clinic & Express Care;
- Parsons Pediatric Clinic;
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation;
- Podiatry Clinic;
- Southeast Kansas Orthopedic Clinic;
- St. Paul Clinic;
- Urology Clinic;
- Wound and Skin Healing Center.
How to make an appointment?
Patients can make an appointment with a specialist by calling at the specified telephone number, by visiting the clinic in person or by using online pre-registration. The latter option is the easiest way to schedule your visit to the clinic. You need to fill out a short online form on the website. You will be asked to provide your full name, birth date, contact information, insurance details, physician name, date of the visit.
How to prepare for a visit?
When going to Labette Health St. Paul Clinic for admission or for laboratory, imaging or surgery services, you need to bring with you:
- Driver’s license for identification;
- Insurance card(s);
- Doctor’s written orders (if available);
- List of medications you are currently taking;
- Sleeping apparel;
- Slippers or nonslip socks;
- Toiletry items (toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, etc.)
How to pay for medical services?
Labette Health works with most major insurance plans, however, you need to check a list of accepted insurances in advance. Uninsured and underinsured individuals can pay for the services via cash, check and credit cards.
In addition, the clinic has a financial assistance policy that provides for a discount from billed charges for medical services to eligible patients. Eligibility will be determined based on employment status, family income and net worth, other financial obligations, demonstrated effort to pay, and amount and frequency of bills for medical care.
1902 South U.S. Highway 59
Parsons, KS 67357
The location and phone numbers of off-campus clinics can be viewed on the website in the “Contact Us” section.
Category: Clinic Review